YKC Julietta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YKC Julietta

Two quick questions, does anyone know roughly how many Juliettas were built or are around now?
    Also where can I lay my hands on a build manual?
    Best Regards,
    Dave Flower.

Re: YKC Julietta

Hi Dave,
    John Mulvaney now has the YKC build manual available. I know because a club member sent me one and David Cunnington put this on disc not long ago. Any problem get in touch with me and we can sort something.
    Regards
    Danny.

Comment

Hi Dave - that would be an interesting question to answer - I believe Don Burt (of YKC) still has (most of) the records for the later cars though he doesnt seem to be replying to emails currently.

Comment

Thanks for the info Danny, I will follow that up.

Comment

Cameron, I seem to have the only one I have seen in this neck of the woods, or perhaps I don\'t get out enough?
          Rgds.

Comment

Gentlemen,We appear to have just 4 Juliettas owned by MOC members:- Dave Flower + 1 in Bloxwich + 1 in Woodbridge, Suffolk + 1 with Danny Nelson.I think Ben Caswell may well have some historic YKC records- Could be worth a try ! We also appear to have just 3 Romeros

Comment

Sorry to disapoint but the records I collected from YKC were Marlins old customer files of Mk1 and 2 roadsters and Berlinetta customers doesnt seem to be any files for YKC creations.
              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Gentlemen,thanks for the help. I didn\'t realise there would be so few Juliettas around, I had better look after mine.
                Best regards, Dave Flower.

Comment

I suspect they are very rare indeed. There was a Julietta, Romero (which I am building) and the mille miglia versions made by YKC. I have only ever seen pics of one mille but know of a handful of juliettas and romeros.

I dont know if Aquila ever managed to sell any cars?

Comment

Hi Dave
                    I have a YKC Julietta (the one in Bloxwich) it won the pudding club cup a few years back, they do seem to be very thin on the ground.
                    Regards Tony Jones

Comment

Tim, there may now be 5 Juliettas in the club. I bought mine on the 4th of August and havejust joined MOC

Comment

Having just bought a Juletta I would like to get hold of of a build manual if you can help please.
                        Andrew Noakes

Comment

Hi Andrew, email me and I will send you a copy of the build manual by return.
                          [email protected]
                          Danny.

Comment

I have responded to this thread but the message seems to have gone astray. I have just bought Julietta Y399SUB which was factory built and as I have also joined the MOC there would now appear to be 5 in the club.

Comment

Working...
                            X