Stafford Kit Car Show 1-18 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford Kit Car Show 1-18 September

Is anyone thinking of going to this? Entry to the exhibition part is a bit pricey, £10 for any one over 12. (No reduction for kit car drivers!).
    Free parking in the kit-car area so perhaps there's no need to go into the exhibition.

See http://www.kit-cars.com/stafford/ for more details

Re: Stafford Kit Car Show 1-18 September

I went to this one last year, I have to say I was a bit disappointed. £10 for what was inside was too much in my opinion.

Wont bother this year.

Comment

The show is very poor, but about six of us met up ther last year. I intend to go on Sunday and look forward to meeting up with any one who decides to visit.
      Danny.

Comment

I went in my GTM and it was very poor, I posted some pictures on the Marlin Facebook page if anyone is interested.
        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I was there on Sunday, just one other Marlin, a new member with a Cabrio. Den Tanner told me that he could not get the support required to be able to carry on with this show, and that this year he had lost £10000, and he would not be able to carry on. I have also been told that John Cooke who runs Detling and Exeter shows may be retiring. I do not have confirmation of this. Exeter has always been a good show and I intend to be there on the Sunday to meet up with S.W. members.
          Danny.

Comment

Working...
          X