Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ID plate

Dear All,
    Ref. The image of the VIN plates as previously supplied and as discussed in my previous post.
    I have been advised that I was adding the image correctly all along but that it wouldn't appear until the message was posted, so here goes!
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I have been looking for a VIN plate for my Roadster for some time and one of these would be perfect! Put me down for one.

Chris

Comment

Have you guys seen this company?
        VIN PLATE supply a wide range of replacement vehicle identification chassis plates for cars and vehicles.

Custom plates are available and you can buy a punch kit to do your own lettering etc.

Comment

Looked on that site. Some of the plates look good, but the punch kit is not so good - 3mm mumber/letters is far too small, need to be 5mm (1/4").

Just my opinion of course.

But I am interested in one of the Marlin plates discussed in this thread, so count me in.

Neil.

Comment

ORDER FOR VIN / ID PLATES SHORTLY TO BE FINALISED!!!!

(SEE MY POSTINGS 15 and 16 of 19.01.2012 IN THIS THREAD)

I will shortly be confirming the number of plates to be manufactured in the production slot I reserved back in February .
            The opportunity still exists to increase the order slightly if there is further interest in addition to the deposits already received BUT you will need to advise promptly (by email only please to [email protected] ) and confirm by a £10 deposit to me by Friday June 8th latest for your order to be included.
            (Refer to my previous postings - this is a service to members and not part of the regular "Club Goods" operation).
            John

Comment

Working...
            X