Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page  Click here to sign up
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: What have you done with your marlin today

frequent forum contributor Club Member stevepritch's Avatar

Re: What have you done with your marlin today

Quote Originally Posted by dogoncrazy View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but heated seats are in MX5 not Marlin.
    I'm also Lincolnshire born so no comment there. As for God's country ,well that's got to be Scotland or Canada [which is Scotland on a bigger scale] Can't decide which!
    Obviously never visited Birmingham and the West Midlands conurbation!

club member Club Member

Re: What have you done with your marlin today

Seems to me its about time some Marliners visited Brecon Beacons Prescelli Hills and Tenby areas to see the real Gods Country in all its magnificence.

As I appear to be the only Marlin owner to benefit from such a beautiful part of the UK

You can keep Birmingham and The Black country with all its dirty polluted roads litter and yellow lines ,I will keep to the clean fresh air and open countryside

Which is occasionally marred by the smell of hamburgers but that,s only when there is a strong Westerly wind from America

Today is occupancy day for my new Marlin garage fits like a glove and the garage can be rolled forward to facilitate easy access [ATTACH]9476[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by burnside; Yesterday at 02:39 PM.