Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Sportster Owners in the North West ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Sportster Owners in the North West ?

Just joined the forum - will post this in the general discussion section as well....

I currently own a Robin hood 2B and have been looking at upgrading the engine and drive.
    hood5.jpg
    I started looking at using the BMW 3 series and this has got me looking at building a Sporster instead of spending the time and money on the Robin Hood

(I can happily blame Mcramsey for posting a picture of his Sporster he has just started on the Robin Hood Forum.....)

I bought my Robin Hood complete and fully working to see if I enjoyed the toy car game and I have been loving it....enjoyed the tinkering love the driving...but now trying to work out if I am best upgrading or having a go at building myself

I am trying to see if there are any Sporster owners in the North West so I could check one out in the flesh as pictures can only tell me so much.

I live in Chorley, Near Preston, but happy to travel to check one out...

Of course the other question which I am struggling to find is if Marlin are still going to be producing the Sportster at all as I read they may not be.....

I have just dropped Marlin an email asking about this as well......

Thanks in advance

Dave

Re: Any Sportster Owners in the North West ?

Hi David, I am near to finishing building a sportster. Your welcome to come down and have a look. ( Lowton, Nr Warrington)

Comment

Wellcome, David. I'm in Bakewell and have a Sportster. If you would like to come to the Peak District meet at the end of the month (last saturday, details in Pitstop) or contact me, (again, details in Pitstop), you would be very wellcome.Regards, David Siddall.

Comment

Thanks guys. Will get in touch with both of you to take a look. Can't make the next peak District meet as I am working that weekend, but will certainly come over. Forgive me but what's pitstop ??

Comment

Hi David. Pitstop is the MOC bi-monthly mag. Contact details are on the forum, if you click on the up-coming events. Regards David.

Comment

hi David
            You could join the club it only costs £17.50 and then you can be on the mailing list for the magazine.
            regards
            Derek
            (membership secretary)

Comment

Working...
            X