New owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself to the 5exi owners. I am Stan, I'm a Geordie living near Whitley Bay. My Marlin will join my 2 Grinnall Scorpion IIIs. I enjoy touring, posing and the odd track days at home and abroad in the 3 wheelers. I'm looking forward to doing more in the 5exi. I've bought an ex demonstrator with the Audi TT engine.

Re: New owner

Welcome on board.

Adrian

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Geordie (1st 27 years of life in Gateshead). Although as I have lived in Surrey now for 29 years I am technically a Southener. I like to think I'm a Hybrid.

I have older style tastes so have a Cabrio. If your ever down south and need a pit stop your welcome and no translator needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan.c View Post
        Welcome from a fellow Geordie (1st 27 years of life in Gateshead). Although as I have lived in Surrey now for 29 years I am technically a Southener. I like to think I'm a Hybrid.

I have older style tastes so have a Cabrio. If your ever down south and need a pit stop your welcome and no translator needed.
        Hi Alan, 29 years dan sarf, you'll be a shandy drinking, southern softy soon. I'm back in Geordie Land after 15 years in Scotland.
        Thank you for the welcome and kind invitation.
        I'm picking the car up from Wakefield tomorrow and driving via a friend's house in Leeds to compare it with her Grinnall Scorpion 4 wheeler. On the face of it, there are many similarities. We will visit Bylton later this month to see how that translates to track times.

Comment

[QUOTE=Alan.c;28718]Welcome from a fellow Geordie (1st 27 years of life in Gateshead). Although as I have lived in Surrey now for 29 years I am technically a Southener. I like to think I'm a Hybrid........................ Alan if you were born north of Watford Gap you'll never be a southerner.;-)
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
            Welcome on board.

Adrian
            Thank you Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself to the 5exi owners. I am Stan, I'm a Geordie living near Whitley Bay. My Marlin will join my 2 Grinnall Scorpion IIIs. I enjoy touring, posing and the odd track days at home and abroad in the 3 wheelers. I'm looking forward to doing more in the 5exi. I've bought an ex demonstrator with the Audi TT engine.

Hi Stan,

Welcome aboard!! Would be great to see you and the car at Stoneleigh this Sunday if you can make it. I know of 3 other exi's including mine that will be there.....I think 4 together might be a record!!

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by bigrich View Post
                Hi Stan,

Welcome aboard!! Would be great to see you and the car at Stoneleigh this Sunday if you can make it. I know of 3 other exi's including mine that will be there.....I think 4 together might be a record!!

Rich
                Hi Rich, I'm going to Stoneleigh but not in the Marlin I'm afraid. I'll have the Yella Fella, one of my Grinnall Scorpions, with me. We're at Donington on Sunday morning. Stoneleigh Sunday afternoon and Monday morning. I'll certainly look out the marlin owners stand to meet any other owners. I need to pick brains.
                Stan.

Comment

If John Illet is coming to Stoneleigh see Doug as your car won a glass last year.

Comment

Working...
                  X