Marina MK1 Indicator switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina MK1 Indicator switch

Desperately seeking a MK1 Marina indicator stalk / switch. MOT on the 15th and I have no indicators or headlight flash. I have rebuilt mine several times but unfortunately the problem is that the terminals have worn down below the plastic so there is now no contact made.
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Re: Marina MK1 Indicator switch

I believe that there are a couple of alternatives, perhaps where you got rebuild parts from.
    Austin Princess is similar, longer, the wiring colours are standard but the plug is different.
    Late Classic Minis and Austin Metro looked very similar.

There are some similar switches available from Holden, Lucas 119SA are Classic Mini

Good luck

MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

..Jon try this guy he is a Marina owners club rep Josh Ward suggested he may be able to help.. [email protected]
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Jon

I am not sure if this is a mk1 stalk.
        stalk.jpg

looks to be in fairly good condition with positive movment.

let meknowif its any good.

dave

Comment

Working...
        X