Clutch Master Cylinder Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Master Cylinder Query

Another job for the to do list! Looks like hydraulic seepage from the boot of my clutch master cylinder. Anyone know what P/No to look for, either a seals "repair kit" or a complete cylinder? It is a remote master cylinder with Girling .75A cast in letters on one side, so presumably 3/4" bore in old money. It operates a Rover R380 clutch so 3/4 sounds about right.

Looks like another access hole will need cutting in the top of the bulkhead for this job?! Peter.

Re: Clutch Master Cylinder Query

Try:

This website is for sale! mailorder4x4.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mailorder4x4.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Wasnt sure what year etc. this is for 1991 classic rangerover 3.9i

:-)

Comment

Thanks Dave but the Marlin uses a Girling remote cylinder with a reservoir shared with the brake system. Merlin Motorsport do similar to mine but not sure if the hole centres are correct.
      Girling Master cylinders and other braking accessories available fom Merlin Motorsport. Buy online or phone our Technical sales for next day delivery.

Hopefully someone will come up with confirmation of this? Peter.

Comment

Just changed the clutch master cylinder on my BMW powered Cabrio, not too bad a job if you are of a slight build like me[upside down with your head stuffed in the footwell when its 25degrees plus is recommended as a weight loss!] Mine was a Wilwood .75 bore size

Comment

Working...
        X