Events in the Chilterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events in the Chilterns

I am hoping to resurrect the Chiltern Challenge Treasure Hunt over the winter break. It will be of a slightly different format than in the past and perhaps we can run it in early spring. I use the SHEB list of names to contact folk but I see from the Membership Map that there are a number of members in the area not on that list. So, if the following members from the map would like to send me an email ([email protected]) so that I can collect theirs, I will add it to the contact list for folks in our area. That way you can be sure to be notified of any upcoming event in the Chilterns and South East in general. If I don't have it, could you include your first name please (Cameron - is there any reason why the map location details cannot display the First name for everyone ?)

Messrs:

Bounden - Princes Risborough
    Stern - Berkhampstead
    Geoff Pelling - Maidenhead
    Nigel Beats - Woodley
    Andy Freebody - Yateley
    Alan Carr - Horsell
    Robson - Hitchen

If your name is not included above and you would like to be contacted with details of events in the Berkshire , South Bucks, Middlesex, London, Herts area, please feel free to add yourself to the list

Re: Events in the Chilterns

Hi Keith,

I'm trying really hard to purchase a Marlin now (cash ready) so I'd like to be 'in the loop' so as not to mis out. I see Bounden on the list, would that be Jim or Harry? I know them both through Kop Hill Climb and could forward your request if you don't have email addresses for them.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Thanks for that David - don't forget to send me your email address

Comment

It's Jim although my son Harry "borrows it" to do MCC trials. I mainly fix it!

In the loop.

Rgds Jim

Comment

Working...
        X