Good ole ebay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ole ebay...

My Marlin has had the rear lights modified and the rear wing 'lump' has been removed and fibre glassed over.

Happened to be on ebay and what do I see is a set of rear lamps from a Marlin complete with the moulding and in red !!

Whats the bet they came of my car !!!

On the way to me on Monday !!!

Still need a grill surround !!

Re: Good ole ebay...

Originally posted by dbazdavies View Post
    Still need a grill surround !!
    Roadster grill surround is only really a strip of aluminimum which can be easily bent up by hand from a strip of ali. I also replaced the weaved grill with aluminimum mesh - not too hard and looks tidy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by andy4; 27-11-14, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I used similar ally mesh when I built my roadster [cica'92] only to find that the airflow through it was less than satisfactory, ie it was being deflected approx. 45 degrees when I did a rough and ready smoke test. Changed it for the stainless wire type. Apologies if I've rained on your parade!

Comment

I need the whole fibreglass surround please !!!

Comment

Sorry - you want a whole nose cone then - a bit harder to get !!

Regarding the alloy grill it has been in my car for about 5 years now and not had any overheating issues including when using it for classic trialling, so seems to work fine from a practical perspective.
          Last edited by andy4; 30-11-14, 08:34 PM.

Comment

yes Andy, mine has been modified, if I cannot get one will have to do some repairs to mine

Comment

Working...
            X