MOC South West monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MOC South West monthly meet

Thanks Mike, it was great to meet up. Just a couple of snapshots of Peter and John plus Marlins infiltrated by other types.
    The weather was rainy for the first hour then superb and very warm. The show was well supported by the public.
    We'll be there next year!
    Attached Files
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Don't forget Buddy! Sorry I couldn't be there, looks like another nice show :-) The Berli will be back on the road soon...

Comment

Good to meet up with you all and a couple of SW Hunters discovered! Will update the SW Meets page in a couple of days. Peter

WADEBRIDGE WHEELS 2015_3.jpg

WADEBRIDGE WHEELS 2015_1.jpg

WADEBRIDGE WHEELS 2015_2.jpg

Comment

SW Meets August & September 2015 dates!

Sunday 2nd August is at the Mount Edgcumbe Classic Car Show and Country Fayre.

Entry form link:

Please click on the SW Meets button at the top of this page for full details.

Saturday
          5th September is at the Marlin Sports Cars & Open Day.

Peter.
          Last edited by greyV8pete; 28-07-15, 10:36 AM. Reason: Entry form link repositioned on page.

Comment

Originally posted by greyV8pete View Post
            SW Meets August & September 2015 dates!

Sunday 2nd August is at the Mount Edgcumbe Classic Car Show and Country Fayre.

Entry form link:

Please click on the SW Meets button at the top of this page for full details.

Saturday
            5th September is at the Marlin Sports Cars & Open Day.

Peter.
            My entry pass arrived in the post today . Anyone else in the SW area going to this show? Peter.

Comment

Red Roadster seen on A394 going from Helston to Falmouth yesterday, past my house. Local or visitors?

Comment

Hi SW guys. I have just added the Cornwall Motor Show to the events calendar. It is held near Cambourne on 10 & 11 October 2015. Entry forms are required. Check out www.cornwallmotorshow.co.uk for details.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_Rescueman View Post
                  Hi SW guys. I have just added the Cornwall Motor Show to the events calendar. It is held near Cambourne on 10 & 11 October 2015. Entry forms are required. Check out www.cornwallmotorshow.co.uk for details.
                  Well spotted Dane! Maybe I am being dense but I can't find anything about an entry form for 2015 on the www link that you have posted?

The following link just mentions 2016 ! ??? It also says it was on Sunday 28th June 2015. Most confusing.

It will be a good venue for the October SW Meet on the Sunday 11th if it is on. Peter.

Comment

Hi Pete,
                    Double click on the PDF included in my last post (oops, forgot the bugle!) and it should open up showing the entry form which has all the timings for this years show. I agree that their website is not too good. I haven't decided whether to go yet but I would prefer to go on the Sunday if poss. I'm trying to talk my neighbour into taking his Alpine Mk IV (auto) too.
                    Camborne is a bit of a push for you Peter. It must be about 120 miles from your place.

Comment

• Re: MOC South West monthly meet

Originally posted by Dane_Rescueman View Post
                      Hi Pete,
                      Double click on the PDF included in my last post (oops, forgot the bugle!) and it should open up showing the entry form which has all the timings for this years show. I agree that their website is not too good. I haven't decided whether to go yet but I would prefer to go on the Sunday if poss. I'm trying to talk my neighbour into taking his Alpine Mk IV (auto) too.
                      Camborne is a bit of a push for you Peter. It must be about 120 miles from your place.
                      All noted thanks Dane. Will go on the Sunday if you are. Any other Marlineers from the far South West interested? I met a few Marlin owners at Mt Edgecumb this year that live in that end of Cornwall . Peter.

Comment

As space at the Cornwall Motor Show is limited to first 75 cars that apply I have decided to abandon this trip for a sw meet as not all Marlins may get to park in the "reserved" space. See below for revised plan for October meet. Peter.

Comment

Marlin SW Lunchtime Meet on October 11th 2015

Half Moon Inn, Sheepwash
                          Sheepwash, Beaworthy, North Devon, EX21 5NE

12.00am for 12.30. Please let me know asap if you will be attending, either by PM or my contact details in Pitstop.

Also it’s the Hatherleigh Autojumble on Sunday 11th October! So if you are up early why not call in on the way and look for those much needed spares or widgets! It’s only 10 minutes from Sheepwash and gates open at 9.00am.

Hatherleigh Autojumble details:

For full details about this and the November meet click on the red sw meets button at the top of the forum page.

Peter.

Comment

Judy & I will be at Sheepwash on Sunday October 11th. The following month's meeting at Shepton Mallet, I will be there with my Roadster on the Apple County Kit Car Club stand. David.

Comment

Originally posted by davidmartin720 View Post
                              Judy & I will be at Sheepwash on Sunday October 11th. The following month's meeting at Shepton Mallet, I will be there with my Roadster on the Apple County Kit Car Club stand. David.
                              Thanks for the quick reply David. Look forward to seeing you both. Peter.

Comment

Hi Peter. I have booked in for the Cornwall Motor Show on the 11th. They say that there are only 75 spaces. My windscreen entry card number? 79! Ho hum. I'll report on the show afterwards. Don't spend too much at the auto-jumble. I know I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X