Heater in Marina Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Antifreeze in a Classic Car FBHVC

In view of the furore caused (see above) I have decided to remove these two files (that have been viewed over 110 times) from my Public Archive, they are still available in my Private Archive.
    If you wish to view them, I would be happy to email them privately.
    I reserve the right to reinstate these files to my Public Archive at a time of my choosing.
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
      In view of the furore caused (see above) I have decided to remove these two files (that have been viewed over 110 times) from my Public Archive, they are still available in my Private Archive.
      If you wish to view them, I would be happy to email them privately.
      I reserve the right to reinstate these files to my Public Archive at a time of my choosing.
      [email protected]
      A good job I downloaded them
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Steve, keep up the good work, I agree that sharing any information a member may have can only be a good thing to share with others that's what the site is for.And whats wrong with clicking a link its modern technology.
        On this point point I now think I may have the wrong coolant in my Rover V8, with brass/copper radiator ----- Its red any thoughts?
        YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Turpin View Post
          Steve, keep up the good work, I agree that sharing any information a member may have can only be a good thing to share with others that's what the site is for.And whats wrong with clicking a link its modern technology.
          On this point point I now think I may have the wrong coolant in my Rover V8, with brass/copper radiator ----- Its red any thoughts?
          Always thought red (more orange?) was for the newer / later engines. I use the blue in my Rover V8 which I have been told is correct. Peter.

Comment

Thanks peter, that's another cost
            YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Comment

Working...
            X