Weight of 5Exi needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight of 5Exi needed

As part of the Great Smokie Run we are putting on a 'guess the cumulative weight' competition of 5 cars: a Roadster; a Berlinetta; a Hunter/Cabrio; a Sportster and a 5exi. Can an owner of a 5exi help out by providing the weight of his car (full tank, no occupant). I also need the engine description and the colour of the car for promo documentation and a ticket from a weighbridge as proof of weight for Trading Standards folk re running the competition. I went down our local tip and persuaded them to weigh my car for free as it is for a charity event.

Re: Weight of 5Exi needed

Originally posted by keithh View Post
    As part of the Great Smokie Run we are putting on a 'guess the cumulative weight' competition of 5 cars: a Roadster; a Berlinetta; a Hunter/Cabrio; a Sportster and a 5exi. Can an owner of a 5exi help out by providing the weight of his car (full tank, no occupant). I also need the engine description and the colour of the car for promo documentation and a ticket from a weighbridge as proof of weight for Trading Standards folk re running the competition. I went down our local tip and persuaded them to weigh my car for free as it is for a charity event.
    Had my roadster weighed at a DVLA weigh bridge on the A23. Weighing was free, but charge would have been made for ticket printing! But I did get weights for front axle, rear axle and a a car with driver for free.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
    X