Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul s in France

Hi all
    I'm a new member looking for a Marlin project.
    It must be over 30 years old ( with proof).
    In France they are a pain in the bum for papers.
    I have one already (or my wife has) so i need another.
    Thanks very much to Ben and his help with papers.

I hope this works, it is my first try.

Paul
    Attached Files

Re: paul s in France

lovely car Paul, love the colour scheme

Comment

It's come up well Paul, glad you retained the colour scheme...look forward to knowing the new reg
      Rgds DC

Comment

Was this Ty's old Roadster?

Comment

Hi
          Yes this was Ty's old roadster.
          Hope to have new papers in the next week ( or so, this is France).

I've just found the hood is dead. i tryed to put it on and it is falling apart.
          Is there a hood maker for the Marlin ??

Thanks for any help Paul
          Last edited by paul S; 31-03-15, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Hi paul i m laurent in françe. It s very hard to have papers here. Al thought you want a collect8ion paper the ffve will tell you it s a kitcar so it s a nightmare. Laurent Krief. [email protected]

Comment

It is true, in France it is very difficult to register a kit car! but not impossible!!!CG .jpg

Comment

Well done, that's the second car that's got past the authorities in the last week!
                - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
                - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
                - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

toutes mes félicitations paul pour cette immatriculation. Nous allons bientôt pouvoir partir en virée. A bientôt. Laurent. 0621 724521

Comment

Well done Paul, The car looks great with a new coat, How about an article for Pit Stop peferably in English please !
                    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi all
                      looks better with new platesspain 15 058.jpgspain 15 056.jpg
                      Still looking for the next project.

Comment

That's looking lovely, I like to see a sympathetically refreshed car.
                        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

It was a bit more than refreshedlatham 005.jpgmarlin 3 + F2 028.jpgmarlin 3 + F2 031.jpg
                          was RHD now LHD.
                          Big job, all new bulkhead pannels, floors in alu, and;;;;;;;;;;

Comment

I meant rebuilt

Comment

impressive conversion well done.
                              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
                              X