Scottish Run 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Run 2015

Sorry I forgot to put the details on our Website.

2015 Scottish run
    As before will be based at Kirkton House Dumbarton and many thanks to Stewart & Gillian Macdolald for hosting us and Helnsburgh Classic Cars
    Marlin/Classic Car weekend, to be held between May 22nd and 25th 2015 (the English Bank Holiday weekend) - the outline of which is below

May 22nd Friday - Venue: Kirkton House paddock
    6.30-7.00pm Assemble line-up of Marlin and Classic Cars
    7.00pm – 10.00pm BBQ - bring own food and drink (we'll get the Barbie hotter earlier next year - last year the gas was low and slow!!)

May 23rd Saturday - Start Day's Run from Kirkton House paddock - Assemble line-up from
    9.00am. Dep. 9.30am.
    Run (Isle of Bute, Mount Stuart for lunch) and watering holes to be at Craggans Inn in the morning and afternoon.
    7.30/8.00pm Buffet meal served at Kirkton House for about 7.50pp tbc (designed to cover costs only)

May 24th Sunday - Start Day's Run from Kirkton House paddock - Assemble line-up from
    9.30am. Dep. 10.00am
    Run to Cairnbaan (Crinain) for mid-day lunch and 2 other watering holes Cairnbann and they can offer us food of various types from sandwiches to a sit down meal £4.75 - £9.50p
    Dinner at a local hostelry tba (Coach House, Cardross - 2c £12.95 3c £15.95 last year ?)

May 25th Monday - Start Day's Run from Kirkton House paddock - Assemble line-up from
    9.30am Dep 10.00am
    Run to Falkirk Millenium Wheel details yet tba
    Dinner tba

All Marlins are welcome and if you cannot attend all why not come as a day visitor?

Re: Scottish Run 2015

Hi, I only stay 20 mins away from Cardross so if any members need anything please feel free to give me a shout.

I have some tools,a small garage and tea / coffee.

I'm sure the Helensburgh Classic Car Club will be excellent hosts but I am here if required.

Derek ( 07542 513167 or 01389 877666)
    Stumbling around in the dark
    Marina based SWB roadster
    Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

Why not come over to Cardross and meet us?
      regards Liz

Comment

Thanks for the invite, my wife and I could pop up for the BBQ, if that would be ok.

I'll have to bring the other car as my Marlin is like Fred Flintstone's, only having pedal power at the moment

Derek
        Stumbling around in the dark
        Marina based SWB roadster
        Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

We look forward to meeting you both. Details are as above. Remember to bring your choice of food and drink. Don't worry about not having a car on the road yet.

Comment

Working...
          X