Typing Glitch ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typing Glitch ??

Is it my P-C or something to do with the site ?. After typing a few words in the forums all goes haywire and start to get a delayed reaction when typing and the letters don't show up as I'm tyng, just happened in the word typing turned out tyng !!. press keys and sometimes takes 3 or 4 attempts to get a response, very frustrating, every where else I type on my P-C there is no problem. ??

UPDATE

just bin messin with the mode thingy ?? at the top left of the page and it seems o-k for now. as for some of the other symbols,aint got a clue lol. but still typin away and it seems to be working o-k, fingers crossed. nice to press buttons and they work, luvly jubbly....
    Last edited by old_n_notpastityet; 13-05-15, 11:03 PM.

Re: Typing Glitch ??

you may need to update your browser - the site seems to be working ok at the moment with only a couple of glitches (threads moved into new places and the redirect not staying long enough, and a delay in the admin pages of the site) try it in Chrome and see if you get the same result and try another similar site? Let me know if you are experiencing problems of any sort as I cant fix em if I don't know about em

Comment

I have just updated to a laptop with Win 8.1 .
      It all works but if I type at my fast rate it starts to leave letters out
      I've been through the windows, Office and Explorer set up and disabled autocorrect, grammar checking, nannying and botty-wiping but it has made no difference. I just have to check back and correct as required. Progress! you can't beat it.
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Thanks' for the replies I am trying switch editor to source mode ???? lol. seems to be working o-k and typing as fast as I can which is approx 1 letter every 30 seconds !. more at ease with a blummin big hammer lol. still having no probs with this message so I will just select that source mode thingy in the future and try Chrome next time as you suggest just out of curiosity, also try Firefox another night. thanks you 2 for your help,all the best.

Comment

Working...
        X