Clear All

• Club Calendar On Sale Now!

THE 2016 CLUB CALENDAR NOW IN STOCK!
    PRICE HELD FOR YET ANOTHER YEAR!
    The A4 Spiral Bound Calendar Features One Month and
    AT LEAST One Marlin per Page!
    An excellent stocking filler at £6.50 each
    plus £1.30 First Class UK p&p.
    (Sold strictly “first come, first served” by payment please)
    (Extra copies in the same parcel to the same address are £6.50 each plus an additional 40p postage for each extra copy).
    Order from John Mulvaney with a cheque payable to “The Marlin Owner’s Club” (written in full please), 28, Cranleigh, Standish, Wigan. WN6 0EU.
    For direct payment details and overseas postage costs contact John on [email protected]
    Many thanks to all who submitted photos with a general reminder that I am always happy to receive calendar-worthy pictures of your Marlin or Marlin events, particularly if they have not been featured elsewhere.

Re: Club Calendar On Sale Now!

Hi. Very impressed with the pictures in the club calendar!
    Thanks for organising that!
    All the best, Gareth.

Comment

Seconded DC

Comment

Thirded BC Once again my car has crept in to the calendar see if you can spot it.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I have spotted it NOW, Ben - and there was me thinking I had finally managed to put together a calendar that didn't show your car!
          You use it too much, that's the problem!

Seriously Gents, I too have to acknowledge that it is the (rather small) number of members who send in photos that make this happen.
          All we need now are sufficient sales to ensure the excercise does slightly better than just breaking even as it did last year.

Thanks All,
          John

Comment

Just opened mine , Very good calender , Thanks , worth getting one for the "office" and one for the "home" i'd say

Comment

2016 is almost here – get your plans for the coming year all together on an Owners Club calendar!
              Calendars still available - see the first posting above for details.
              Best New Year Regards!
              John
              Last edited by John_Mulvaney; 29-12-15, 12:26 AM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Working...
              X