Dolomite gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolomite gearbox

Is there any way of going back to past for sale items? The reason I ask is I bought a special Dolomite gearbox with a Laycock overdrive built by a chap from Fast Marina and he gave a detailed overview of how he did it. I think it was around 2012 or so. I am putting together a History of my Roadster and this would help me no end. I cant remember the chaps name but was clearly a clever bloke. It is a great gearbox and works really well.
    Thanks.

Re: Dolomite gearbox

I would be prepared to lay a large bet that you spoke to my colleague Chris Weedon otherwise known as MarinaCoupe on FastMarina.
    If it wasn't him, I am pretty sure he would have the answer.

Comment

I think you're right Steve. I spoke to Chris re the new steering rack bushes which I have fitted to my rack. I'm sure he will know. There will be the write up though in past( for sales) if they could be accessed.
      Thanks.

Comment

I think the article you want is from Pitstop Feb 1991 or techtips or from a Marina perspective Chris's own website
        Last edited by stevejgreen; 12-02-16, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Thanks Steve, Just what I wanted. This proves the benefits of being a club member.

Comment

Working...
          X