Car stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car stands

just wondering if any one has a pair of chassis stands approx 24 inches high for using under my roadster while I rebuild it - will save me making a set !!!

Re: Car stands

There's a thread in Sales for Sportster build trestles, dunno if he still has them.

FWIW they're what I use, taller one cut down to make a Roadster level and slightly modded to fit under the bumpers

BTW Baz, did you get the DVD I sent you ?

Rgds DC

Comment

Pairs of axle stands are available from high street stores from about £20. I think at that price it’s probably not worth making your own.
      Paul

Comment

Yes Dave great -- Is alan Davies still with us ??

Comment

Its always the way! I had just popped on to post a thread about Berli build stands. I have seen some nice mobile stands from CJ Autos but they are at their usual high price so was hoping someone on here might have a set that would fit a Berli???

Comment

I've got 12 ton axle stands and they raise to nearly 3'
            For my Roadster I've bought some scaffolding casters with adjustable mounts so intend making a platform out of spare scaffolding and KeeKlamps I have lying around to bring it up to a decent working height. The casters will allow me to push the car out of the way to one side in my small (9' x 18') garage when no work being done.

Comment

Working...
            X