Spring helpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring helpers

I need to replace 2 Spring helpers on my short wheel base hunter. Any suggestions on who best to get them from. I have photos but as yet not been able to download.

just to update, I think I have found a supplier however does any one have a diagram of where & how the spring helpers fit?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JimboM; 26-05-16, 10:26 AM. Reason: Update

Re: Spring helpers

I used superflex universal bump stops for the rear of my Sierra based Berly. I was unable to find standard ones and anyway they were not ideal being in contact with the trailing arm at normal running hieght. The universal ones are available on ebay in various lengths and diameters. I scooped out the hole leaving a lip to locate on the knob on the mount, then cut to length. I used some silicon adhesive aswell. They seem ok but have not been road tested yet.

Comment

I think you could find these people helpful http://www.avindustrialproducts.co.uk and go to hollow springs, Aeon rubbers are the people most likely to have what you need as they were producing helper or hollow rubber springs for cars and trucks.

Just had a quick look, and if you go to buying online and then left column OTHER PRODUCTS may be helpful. (The above website)
      Last edited by philcoyle; 13-04-16, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks for info.

Comment

Working...
        X