Marlins in the Marches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins in the Marches

Fri 26th August to Tues 30th August - August Bank Holiday weekend. We will camp at the Midway caravan & camping park, Aymstrey. Please contact Wendy on [email protected] or telephone 01568 708236. Please mention you are part of the Marlin Kit Car Club.
    Similar format to previous years but organised by us (Liz & Doug) due to Rob's ill health. We will have runs out to places of interest on the Sat, Sun & Mon.
    Further details in next mag.
    Please let us know if you are coming. [email protected]

Re: Marlins in the Marches

If you are coming to this event please let me know as well as Wendy. This was omitted from the mag. We will need to know if you require meals at pub, also meal at Wendy's and BBQ and how many are on the runs so you can have a suggested route. Please remember this is in the school holiday so early booking is advised. For those who do not camp there are B&B's in the area.
    Day visitors welcome but please let us know you are coming.
    Last edited by lizbillings; 12-06-16, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Just a reminder that if you are coming and want hook up to contact Wendy asap. Also let us know you are coming then you will be sent menus etc.
      Day visitors welcome. Longest run on the Sat which will include the Long Mynd

Comment

If you are thinking of coming to Marlins in the Marches for either a day or longer, please let us know soon so we can finalize the catering. Details in current mag. There are B&B's nearby. Liz & Doug Billings

Comment

I have emailed everyone who is coming to ask their choice of main course on the Sat night. Please let me have your choices asap. Wendy has been in hospital and now her computer doesn't work. Liz

Comment

NHS is coming to something when you go in for a bit of maintenance and it stops your computer working.

Comment

Working...
            X