Members Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Members Only

+1 to that... all too often volunteers dip into their pockets, which is fine if the organisation concerned is cash strapped, but not if it isn't.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

At the AGM Alison told me she has put aside some money to sort this out

Comment

If that is genuinely the case, then so much the better.

On a project like this, where 'anything less than perfection' to use Cameron's words, is what the members deserve, it is only fair that the members, through their subs, pay for to rectify the problem, apparently caused by historical database problems.

With luck that will demonstrate a simplified membership system, where Cheques, PayPal, or Standing Orders are all acceptable methods of paying club subscriptions.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Any updates on when we can be back to normal, plus can it affect any pm's that I have recently sent to members? Thanks.

Comment

Menawhile.... if any members find their privileges are not right please email me directly adn I will do my best to get it sorted asap.

Comment

Hi Membership Secretary here and I am struggling to find your details only being able to see your handle 'The Moog'.

to 'The Moog' I am unable to find your details via the Forum so......
              If you would be so good as to contact me with your details (name & e-mail address) ideally via my e-mail address, I can then look into the situation.
              Apologies this response is a bit tardy but there are still a lot of issues to be worked through - especially since Cameron has left the committee.

Thanks
              Tony Green
              Membership Secretary

Comment

To resurrect a sightly old thread; Are we any nearer getting the issue of "Bank Transfer" paid up menber being granted access to the Members only area of the forum please?
                I still get Pitstop OK, but can't access the MO section of the forum
                Thanks
                Best Wishes
                Bill Williams
                Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Comment

Working...
                X