Peak District meet change of venue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peak District meet change of venue.

Due to unforseen circumstances, this months meet will be held at the Castle in Bakewell at the usual time . The usual venue, The Cock and Pullet at Sheldon is unavailable on saturday and as I only found this out at 17.00 today, it has been a rush to find an alternative. Apologies for the eleventh hour. David

Re: Peak District meet change of venue.

Originally posted by copperleaves11 View Post
    Due to unforseen circumstances, this months meet will be held at the Castle in Bakewell at the usual time . The usual venue, The Cock and Pullet at Sheldon is unavailable on saturday and as I only found this out at 17.00 today, it has been a rush to find an alternative. Apologies for the eleventh hour. David
    Their is nothing in the diary for a meeting at all so is it on at the castle I just took it as because of the Yorkshire weekend it might be off. Anyway we will make our way there and see unless someone tells me otherwise

Comment

Good to meet you today Peter, PM sent
      Rgds DC

Comment

Yes good to meet all of you. I have to say it is the best club meeting we have attended, everybody cheery people in cars, nice venue [we know the other venue is really good] and two and a half hours is a record for any area meet I have attended. Thanks to you all for making us so welcome

Peter and Jayne

Comment

Always glad to meet new members, pleased that you persevered with coming despite the last minute change of venue.Regards David

Comment

Working...
          X