Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Following on from ideas about the members map etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following on from ideas about the members map etc.

I think it is worth creating a sticky here to guide people on what is available and the hints and tips on the use of this forum. Posting photos, either as attachments or links to external sources, including videos from YouTube etc. for example.

Not everybody is immediately familiar with the options that vBulletin and the MOC offers for example I am prepared to bet that most don't look or change the details in 'My Profile' or necessarily look at 'Notifications' until someone sends them a PM. Some information is available via vBulletin 'Help' but that is pretty limited and only the computer literate can necessarily understand.

It's also not immediately obvious what the Members Only section offers to full MOC members, they are prohibited from looking at an index for example.

This would have a benefit, if others could readily identify their car, so refining advice given, and general location etc.

I would be happy to contribute to this if it's considered a good idea.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.
Working...
X