Was it You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it You?

Spotted today (Thursday 22nd September) on the A51 headed towards the A518 Uttoxeter junction, around 10.15am today
    - Green Cabrio, two up, hood down - great sight!

Mike

Re: Was it You?

Hi Mike
    This was me en route to with a mate to Curborough circuit to spectate at a track day, a delightful informal event with about 20 cars ranging from A40 to Mitsubishi Evo.
    I do not recall seeing a shiny Cabrio anywhere which would have been first sighting of the new colour as I missed you at Tatton, due to me only attending on the Saturday.
    If anyone is interested in a track day at a reasonable cost (£65 or £100 two drivers) let me know, the Potteries & Newcastle Motor Club run these events non members would be welcome although it is only £10 to join
    Regards
    Dave

Comment

Re: Was it You?

Originally posted by dave_clutterbuck View Post
      Hi Mike
      This was me en route to with a mate to Curborough circuit to spectate at a track day, a delightful informal event with about 20 cars ranging from A40 to Mitsubishi Evo.
      I do not recall seeing a shiny Cabrio anywhere which would have been first sighting of the new colour as I missed you at Tatton, due to me only attending on the Saturday.
      If anyone is interested in a track day at a reasonable cost (£65 or £100 two drivers) let me know, the Potteries & Newcastle Motor Club run these events non members would be welcome although it is only £10 to join
      Regards
      Dave
      Hi Dave

I wondered if it might be in your neck of the woods - you would not have noticed me as I was in my works tin-top.
      ......... it's one of life's pleasures spotting a Marlin out on the roads.
      Last edited by Mike; 23-09-16, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X