Membership/Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership/Website

I am very sorry to say that we are currently having some problems with the Website/membership renewal.

We are working on a solution with our Website team.
    ( it seems to be something that was put in place to allow Paypal to operate and seems to have been applied to all membership renewal)

Derek

Re: Membership/Website

Can I respectfully suggest that this thread is made a sticky until such time as the problem is fully resolved.

It concerns me that PayPal implementation will be blamed for this issue. Especially if those using PayPal for membership payment are not effected by this Bug. They are likely to be new members, when established members are penalised.

I personally think that the problem has been caused by the introduction of more draconian web access rules. Something I have consistently argued against.
    It is only in the past two years that I have noticed the problem, yet since 1998, nearly 20 years my subscription has been paid on the same date, from the same bank, by standing order.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Mine was Papal renewed semi automatically wit no problem. Cheers

Comment

Today, normal service has been restored.
        That is a bonus.
        I hope that all those who don't know their membership has notionally expired have theirs restored soon.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
        X