X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another project on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-Cl...oAAOSwt5hYa4rh

s-l1600.jpg

Sounds like it needs a bit of work and the engine change may be an issue with DVLC.

Low opening bids and will be interesting to see where it gets to.

Re: Another project on ebay

my berly had an engine change in or around 2000 the engine changed from 1600 to 2 litre, i discovered the engine no. anomaly when applying for a french reg, i applied to dvla with a letter of explanation and various invoices photos etc which showed the transplant date new engine no etc, after a period, the new v5c arrived updated etc - i was then able to apply for a french reg without probs, that was earler this year!

Comment

Hi guys, I Iive about two miles from this car if anyone is serious about this I could check this out for you. The seller is as far as i now, not a member of MOC. Where I used to have my MOT done ( has since retired dew to ill health) he did mention to that another marlin that go's to him but has recurring issues with the handbrake, and unofficially (nod nod wink wink,) left his failure mot the counter that I might see the address. So I have seen this Car from a distance, pretty sure of the 5yrs of looking that it hasn't done a lot of movement so ( daily driven, dubious) is down as marlin on mot, v5 ?.
      I am a Berlinetta owner, if roadster fans, there is another roadster MOC member in Gloucester who may be more experienced at this that me.(we are both found on membership map.).
      Last edited by Alan B Gloucester; 20-03-17, 01:16 PM.

Comment

If you look at the pictures on the e-bay listing, it shows the V5 and it is listed as a Marlin. David.

Comment

Working...
        X