Membership and insurance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership and insurance.

A note in the Landrover Series and 110 club magazine. If you have an insurance discount because of club membership and your membership lapses, like you ain't paid your subs, you could be voiding your insurance a it may be a condition of your insurance that you are a paid up member . Worth looking at, or just pay your subs. Smug look.

Re: Membership and insurance.

I doubt very much that your insurance would be invalidated but I suppose it is possible. It is unlikely that membership dates ever coincide with renewal dates.
    In this case, I had changed nothing since 1998, it was lucky I identified the problem. Others may not know, and it would be a harsh insurance company who would cancel a policy when it could be shown to be the clubs and not the individuals fault.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
    X