Identify hoses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify hoses?

Can anybody help with the identification of these hoses they are identical and fit in my brothers Robin hood and need replacing. as you will all know motor factors these days need a reg/model/Yr before they tap it into a computer.
    So Here's a challenge.
    Many thanks Michael

IMG_2094.JPG
    YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Re: Identify hoses?

Hi Mike, Looks like a Cortina mk 3,4 or 5 top hose

Comment

I had the same problem last year, no motor factors held any stock to compare.

I ended up buying some Vulcoflex hoses from Car Builder Solutions, they should have the correct length of hose to suit

Good Luck

Dave

Comment

Look a bit like Granada/Sierra top hoses. QH 1939 is a number that comes up in my collection of parts, I always use generic preformed angles and bends and diameter, and then fit them together with stainless tube. Make your own its easier with all the many designs and configurations owners fit on their cars, they won't hang you for it!.

Comment

I think that the one on the right is a cortina bottom hose pump to radiator. You should be able to find one on ebay
          Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

I just used these people: http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/sil...hose-shop.html (See my rebuild diary). Huge selection of hoses, joiners, pipe etc. Delivery was in 2 days from order.
            Chris

Comment

You can try here. http://www.oldpartstore.net/ they have lots of Mk3 Cortina bits (links beneath pics).
              radiator-hose-top-ohc-09-73-.jpgRADIATOR HOSE TOP OHC 09/73-

radiator-hose-bottom-08-73-.jpgLOWER RADIATOR HOSE 08/73-

Comment

Thanks one and all problem sorted
                YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Comment

Working...
                X