Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page  Click here to sign up

Thread: Stoneleigh Evening Meal 2017

Vice Chairman Club Member

Stoneleigh Evening Meal 2017

Following the success of the evening meal we enjoyed at the Stoneleigh Show last year I am now collecting payments for a hot meal in the club marquee at 5.30 on Sunday 30th April.

The Farmer’s Fayre caterers will provide a choice of Beef Bourguignon with mash or Mushroom Stroganoff as main course whilst Evelyn will again offer a fun Guide camp dessert for the young at heart and a variety of cheeses, biscuits and fruit for those of a more discerning palate.
    Disposable tableware, proper cutlery and tea and coffee will be available, just bring your preferred tipple and a camping chair if possible.
    As last year the total cost of the food will be £13 per person. To ensure our booking send full payment (see * below) together with your choice of main course to John Mulvaney BEFORE Monday 3rd APRIL.
    See Pitstop for contact details. Cheques should read “Marlin Owner’s Club” in full please and BACS direct payment details can be supplied in response to requests/bookings by email (preferred). Telephone and postal contact details to aid administration also greatly appreciated please).

(*PLEASE NOTE that the caterer requires advance payment by the Club and hence payment will not be refunded should you fail to attend unless the meal you booked can be resold).

frequent forum contributor

Re: Stoneleigh Evening Meal 2017

Sadly I can't make Sunday but I will be there on Monday so look forward to catching up then. Enjoy the meal...!
    Chris

frequent forum contributor Club Member b_caswell's Avatar

Cheque in the post John
    Ben Caswell not necessarily the last word on anything here!!

Vice Chairman Club Member

Only one week left if you wish to book a meal at Stoneleigh - see details above. John

frequent forum contributor Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by John_Mulvaney View Post
    Only one week left if you wish to book a meal at Stoneleigh - see details above. John
    All done thanks John.
    Berlinetta 2Ltr Pinto.1989.
    Being Driven daily 365,24,7. This car being my only form of transportation For the past 6 years (and loved every moment of it).Has only Let me down on on three occasions, dew to awaiting for parts to Fix it, usually from eBay when unable to source locally. Whoever said old cars are nothing but trouble, treat it right and it will behave forever. Long live Marlin's.