Stoneleigh Evening Meal 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneleigh Evening Meal 2017

Following the success of the evening meal we enjoyed at the Stoneleigh Show last year I am now collecting payments for a hot meal in the club marquee at 5.30 on Sunday 30th April.

The Farmer’s Fayre caterers will provide a choice of Beef Bourguignon with mash or Mushroom Stroganoff as main course whilst Evelyn will again offer a fun Guide camp dessert for the young at heart and a variety of cheeses, biscuits and fruit for those of a more discerning palate.
    Disposable tableware, proper cutlery and tea and coffee will be available, just bring your preferred tipple and a camping chair if possible.
    As last year the total cost of the food will be £13 per person. To ensure our booking send full payment (see * below) together with your choice of main course to John Mulvaney BEFORE Monday 3rd APRIL.
    See Pitstop for contact details. Cheques should read “Marlin Owner’s Club” in full please and BACS direct payment details can be supplied in response to requests/bookings by email (preferred). Telephone and postal contact details to aid administration also greatly appreciated please).

(*PLEASE NOTE that the caterer requires advance payment by the Club and hence payment will not be refunded should you fail to attend unless the meal you booked can be resold).

Re: Stoneleigh Evening Meal 2017

Sadly I can't make Sunday but I will be there on Monday so look forward to catching up then. Enjoy the meal...!
    Chris

Comment

Cheque in the post John
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Only one week left if you wish to book a meal at Stoneleigh - see details above. John

Comment

Originally posted by John_Mulvaney View Post
          Only one week left if you wish to book a meal at Stoneleigh - see details above. John
          All done thanks John.

Comment

Working...
          X