Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page  Click here to sign up
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marlin Cabrio Spare wheel cover

Club Member

Re: Marlin Cabrio Spare wheel cover

Practice,practice,practice, when i first tried to park into my garage and again in tight parking spaces rather than make an expensive mistake. I used to wind the passenger window down and use an extensible mirror on a wand ( workshop equipment type) to get it right now I can squeeze my Berli in anywhere. (Try using plastic cones, great fun to know your limits and to better your previous time.).

Like Peterboat i have two sets of Mirrors, The ones on front wing are ideal for looking back along the length of the running boards and fit in the same holes as the wing stays
    Works for me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stapley Bryan

Dear David,
    May I purchase your spare wheel cover?

frequent forum contributor Club Member peterboat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bryannewell View Post
    Like Peterboat i have two sets of Mirrors, The ones on front wing are ideal for looking back along the length of the running boards and fit in the same holes as the wing stays
    Works for me
    That colour really suits the car mirrors in same place as mine makes reversing a doddle