More regulations - from France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More regulations - from France

First saw this mentioned in the Mail on 29th March. You need to apply for a sticker to drive through some French cities showing your car’s emissions / pollution level!

I thought at first it was a pre-release of a 1st April spoof but alas it looks like it is for real. Apparently people going to France for Easter are panicking as the website is the only source and currently there is a 5 week delay in receiving the stickers!

Not sure how easy it will be to enter the details of a non eurobox vehicle like Kit cars. Also historic cars will have a battle as cars over 20 years old will be banned. Maybe this is only for a few cities and at certain times, at the moment, but I suspect the bureaucratic flood gates are beginning to open.

Link to English version:

Le seul site officiel à délivrer la vignette Crit'Air (certificat qualité de l'air), établie en fonction des émissions polluantes du véhicule.

Re: More regulations - from France

And a bit more details here....

Comment

Re: More regulations - from France

Interesting stuff in this country I think diesels are going to have problems I dont think t will be long before towns and cities will be charging for diesels to enter, just the same as the scheme in London

Comment

Working...
      X