Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roadster project for sale, spares or repair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster project for sale, spares or repair.

Price reduced due to expert advice.

I obviously paid too much for this (£900) as I assumed tax exempt and correct V5 was worth it.
    Will take £600.

Too many projects on the go and personal circumstances forces the sale of my Roadster.

Not been on the road for a very long time so won't be a weekend fix, will require new fuel and brake lines etc but wiring
    is reasonably good, most electrics function. Body is solid but needs some work around rear lights and a respray, chassis
    is good.

Marina based, 1300cc. No battery, but engine turns off key when there is one. Not had it running as fuel lines are shot and carb
    will needs clean out. No front wings, they didn't come with the car
    when I bought it a few years ago. It rolls freely but I've never tried the brakes. There is have a new pair of headlamps which are
    included but not pictured.

It's registered as a 1972 Marlin Sports so will be tax exempt and I have the modern red V5 in my name.

Located Greasby, Wirral and Viewing welcome. It's currently dry stored, not at home in a lockup local to me and one of the reasons
    I've not touched it in ages is the fact it's "out of sight, out of mind"

I'd like to get back what I paid for it (£900) but open to sensible offers.

IMG_2423a.jpgIMG_2424a.jpgIMG_2425a.jpgIMG_2426a.jpgIMG_2427a.jpgIMG_2428a.jpgIMG_2429a.jpgIMG_2430a.jpgIMG_2633a.jpg
    Last edited by Nige; 18-05-17, 10:43 PM.

Re: Roadster project for sale, spares or repair.

PM sent - look at top right of the Forum screen "Notifications"
    Rgds DC

Comment

Hi
      I am interested in your Marlin.
      I am travelling from Liverpool to Cornwall tomorrow Wednesday 10th May 2017.
      Would it be possible to view the car in the Morning on my way through on the M53.
      [email protected] or 07971 079448.

Regards. Charles.

I have had two Marlins in the past, both with 2.0 twin cam fiat/alfa engines!!

Comment

Did tyou sell this project? If not I have been contacted by a member who is interested. My contact no 07976 836 374 or [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X