Cabrio for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio for sale

Needs recommissioning 2 litre pinto 5 speed box not as pink as the picture message me for contact detail.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Re: Cabrio for sale

Still for sale

Comment

What's the condition of the engine and gearbox

Comment

Why is it some Cabrio's, like this one, have those plates across the top corners of the windscreen and some don't?
        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          Why is it some Cabrio's, like this one, have those plates across the top corners of the windscreen and some don't?

Hi David,
          I recall Millie’s screen capping was delivered as fabricated with the plates (fillets?) in place. I trimmed them back to match the roll bar. This is from the manual “4.2.1 - Screen capping and screen glass fixing. Prepare the covers by sanding and filing the welds and corner radius.” The picture in the manual shows them matching the roll bar. Marlin also supplied a stainless steel version that I think was fully trimmed and polished.

I guess it’s a matter of taste or interpretation as to how much you trim.
          Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul.
            - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
            - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
            - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
            - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
            - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
            X