Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing Rebuild

greetings all
    its been a week or two since I last posted, but the car is coming along well. I have decided to stay with the colour red but have gone a few shades darker from the knacker laquer that was used on it when it was built, some of the panels have been quite chalenging to repair such as the huge hole that was cut in the offside panel for the exhaust.
    all being well the car should be back on the road by the end of September, I may well need a replacment roof or at least side screens because they are not in the best of conditions.
    please find some pictures for your viewing, any comments or advice is always taken under advice.

Darth Vader
    MikeA1.jpgA2.jpgA3.jpgA4.jpg

Re: Continuing Rebuild

This is such an impressive rebuild. Love the attention to detail.

Also, very envious of your workshop facilities!

Comment

yes, Im with Jon, very interesting and informative -

Comment

Awesome, attention to detail and a tidy workshop.

Comment

Afternoon
          thanks for the comments, If I am honest I am fussy when it comes to the details. However sometime I can over do it a little and spoil the overall look,but with this I think I will stay within what is needed only. I am looking forward to attending some Marlin meets, I am still awaiting some parts because I have converted back to a Triumph engine so its odd,s a sod,s like throtle cables clutch slave cylinder, My plan now is when this is finished I am looking to get another Marlin that needs some tender loving care and either go full Rover V8 or build it for the wife because she has fallen in love with this little car.
          Darth vader
          Mike

Comment

Working...
          X