1986 YKC Romero for sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 YKC Romero for sales

Great looking car for auction, estimate looks low given recent sales.

Are we seeing more cars going to dealers and auctions than ever?

IMG_0065.JPG

https://mathewsons.co.uk/vehicle-auc...986-ykc-romero
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: 1986 YKC Romero for sales

Usally not a fan of yellow cars but this looks really nice, I agree David the estimate looks low for what looks like a well built car is it known within the club?

Comment

I do not know of this one, no info in the files

Comment

Found this in the gallery;

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2590
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I dont need another Marlin I dont need............................................

Comment

Thanks David, another one ID'd. I had not got round to checking the "unknown" Romeros

Sometime (soon?) I'll get the gallery amended

Rgds DC

Comment

This one up for sale again....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YKC-ROMER...AAAOSwf8NZ0~2k

B464C208-EE71-402D-B135-452A8984109B.jpeg
              Last edited by David; 21-11-17, 09:54 PM.

Comment

great finish in the cabin

Comment

This car was on E Bay about two months ago for a few days after being bought at auction by a guy in the Tyne and Wear area it is now moted and has been offered for sale at around £5500 it has only 180 miles on the clock since being built I was offered the car before buying my Hunter,As far as I know he still has the car as his sale on E Bay fell through I still have his phone number if anyone is interested
                  I was advised by the seller that the paint job was not too good really needed repainting The hood and side screens are like new 2.0 Pinto
                  Last edited by burnside; 22-11-17, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Thats a pretty neat looking example; price is not excessive IMO judging by the finish of the car. Yellow is not really my thing but each to his own. Has given me some food for thought on some replacement seats for my Cabrio.
                    2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Working...
                    X