Cabrio for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio for Sale

Cabrio E416 AYB for Sale Ford Pinto 2000 SOC efi engine. Rover Night Fire Red with Cream leather seats and cream edged red carpet. Fitted with large stainless tank ( with replacement straps//). Marlin luggage rack. I have owned her for 9 years and have a full service history for that time. Builder and previous owner was Mike Gunn who finished it in 1999.
    The only reason for sale is that I have moved to Newton Abbot and apart form the main ones the roads are very narrow with high hedges on both sides and lots of potholes, and it has taken the fun out of driving it and I dont want to spoil the car. £3500
    Paul Hyder 01626 336432 [email protected]
    Attached Files

Re: Cabrio for Sale

I think this has got to be the bargain of the year! A really nice example .

Comment

I agree. Some dealer would snap this up and add another £2,000!

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
        I agree. Some dealer would snap this up and add another £2,000!
        Never mind £2000 I think nearer 3k! If it was mine I would garage her until next spring and put her up for sale at sensible money

Comment

Wow, spitting image of mine, I'm tempted to have twins in the garage........
          2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Thanks for all the kind remarks however its only worth what someone will pay, there are cars that have been 'for sale' for some time and what is the point of that. I would sooner it go to a club member then to a dealer who as had been said would up the price. So far there is no rush to buy////

Comment

Hi Paul,

I was going to PM you but my questions may help another prospective buyer.

I was planning to sell my Roadster after Xmas and switch to a Berlinetta, thinking a Cabrio was outside my budget but your car could be a reason to switch earlier than planned.

I note that one of these photos is also in the web site gallery, dated 2014, are these photo's from a few years back and if so is the car still in this condition and is it free of any major 'issues'?

thanks,

David.
              Last edited by David; 11-09-17, 07:49 PM.
              - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
              - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
              - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
              - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
              - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

David I have had several replies, the car is in the same condition as the picture
                Paul

Comment

The car has now been sold, for the asking price to the first caller,a club member. Thanks for your interest.
                  I will now join the Social Club for ex Marlin Owners.
                  Paul

Comment

Welcome to the Club Paul!!!

Comment

Good to hear it's been bought by a Club member.

Comment

Working...
                      X