Gearbox wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearbox wanted

Ford Type 9 gearbox urgently wanted in good running condition Sierra box not Ford Transit

Re: Gearbox wanted

I belong to the Strictly Kitcar group on FB and in the last day a chap named Neil Harrison has advertised a 2.0 Pinto with gearbox, exhaust and engine loom. Who knows he may consider selling the gearbox separately? Worth a PM to him on FB at the very least.

I've already asked him to let me know if he wants to break it down as I'm interested in the Mass Air Filter (MAF) and the intake pipe that goes with it (now these are rarer than turkeys teeth) as mine is perished and I'm running a homemade job at the moment.
    2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Presumably a 4cyl box. The 6cyl has a longer input shaft.
      MOC member since 05/97
      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Check out the turbosport forum, I think someone is having a garage clearance…

Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Many thanks will do

Comment

Working...
          X