Pitstop cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitstop cover

Great magazine (again) so thanks to Ggrum and all the contributors. Great quality printing and great stories, couldnt put it down and read it all the way through in one hit!
    One thing we could do on the forum is reply to the call for a new magazine front cover design. I designed the current one but its been going for a good long while and yes, time for a fresh one. So anyone wanting to have a go can contact ggrum (either on here or address in mag) or better still...how about posting your ideas on here? I will give it a think and try and come up with something too.

Re: Pitstop cover

Thanks for the comments and, as you say, all the contributors. For information Keith Howell has given me a good looking alternative front cover design which is a lot 'brighter than the current one but I've been a bit too busy lately to take it further. If anyone else has any ideas please let me have them as I'm sure he would welcome the competition! There could be prizes!!

Comment

I am not sure what this will look like on here - possibly too blocky but here goes

Pitstop-Cover-v.Z1-.jpg

Comment

I like it Keith. Very much. For my OCDness I might want the grilles more orderly but yes, I think it looks great.

Comment

Looks good, perhaps try putting marlin badges on the grills…
          Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Just for fun. A quick idea from me.
            Attached Files
            Roadster MKII LWB. Built 1988. Marina 1.8TC based. B Series 1950cc engine fitted with twin SU HS4 carburetors and unleaded, big valve head. 4 core Austin Maxi radiator. All Marina 1.8TC running gear including 4 speed gearbox. Minilite style 15"wheels fitted with tall tyres to increase gearing for more relaxed cruising.

Comment

Gets the thumbs up from me . (not over fussy) Well done.

Comment

Looks good to me.

Adrian

Comment

....and another. These really are just quick ideas to get the ball rolling.
                  Attached Files
                  Roadster MKII LWB. Built 1988. Marina 1.8TC based. B Series 1950cc engine fitted with twin SU HS4 carburetors and unleaded, big valve head. 4 core Austin Maxi radiator. All Marina 1.8TC running gear including 4 speed gearbox. Minilite style 15"wheels fitted with tall tyres to increase gearing for more relaxed cruising.

Comment

Prefer the other.

Adrian

Comment

Why not feature a different car each mo nth as car of the month on the cover

Comment

Originally posted by Sidon View Post
                        Just for fun. A quick idea from me.
                        I like the retro feel to this. A bit similar the old posters for motor racing events. Peter.

Comment

Some good ideas here. I like the idea of periodically changing the cover to feature different models and designs. I'll discuss with our printer the cost implications, if any, of changing the front cover every now and again. Editor

Comment

Working...
                          X