Roadster with automatic box on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roadster with automatic box on eBay

And have personally built 14 over the past 35 years! So trust me you wont find a better example.

If this is his idea of the best example I dread to think what the rest of what he's built are like. OK, the inside and the bodywork look tidy enough, but like said above the engine bay wouldn't fill me with enough confidence for a long drive. There was me thinking I still need to tidy mine up but compared to this its already mint.

That said he definitely does have some interesting stuff for sale, I like the look of that Austin Sportsman. Pity I haven't got space in the garage.........
    2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

My Roadster is my first full rebuild and currently I’m on the wiring, I hope to end up with neater wiring than that other wise I will strip it all out and start again.
      I like the 250 superdream he has, I had the 400 many moons ago.

Comment

Buyer beware.
        but it does not help to denigrate sellers that may be MOC members.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

He doesn't give up! Back again, still at £5,995: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Show-car-...IAAOSwaSZaFajE

Comment

Working...
          X