Does anyone know this member ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know this member ?????

Does anyone know this member Jimfer01. he replied to my wanted post about a gearbox.I sent him an e-mail and 2 P.M. giving him my phone number as well and have not heard from him in any way or form,if anyone does know him could you please remind him to reply to my messages.I find it a bit strange that he got in touch with me saying he had stuff for sale and after me getting in touch not hearing from him.Hope he is o-k or perhaps too busy to follow up ????.Thank's.

Re: Does anyone know this member ?????

I have sent an email to the address we have on file requesting that he contacts you. I hope this helps.
    Paul

Comment

Re: Does anyone know this member ?????

Originally posted by mocad2016 View Post
      I have sent an email to the address we have on file requesting that he contacts you. I hope this helps.
      Paul
      Thank you so much for the reply Paul.I am really bemused why someone would contact me with details of spares for sale I am searching for in Ernest and then after replying by P.M. and E-Mail no contact.It is very frustrating.As I said I do hope that it is not the case that the member is poorly,I just want to hear something.Thank you again Paul and hope you have a good New Year.Regards.Graham.

Comment

Working...
      X