Cabrio seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cabrio seats

My standard hunter seats are very comfy its a 97 so dont know if they are early or late seats

Comment

If you are happy with the look / design of your seats then I would definitely go down the refurb route. Modern foams are excellent. I have a pair of seats from Intatrim in my roadster and I have a numb bum after 20 minutes.
      Go and have a chat to these boys, well known in the classic car world. Probably best that you sit down when it comes to price but will give you an idea of what can be done.
      d:class have built a reputation for excellence in workmanship. We are passionate about cars and the people who cherish them. Custom interiors, renovations, restorations, or are looking for OEM work and repairs; we fuse classic and contemporary trimming methods with the highest quality materials, from around the world.

Bear in mind that a pair of new seats, in your colour scheme will probably set you back £800.
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
      - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Originally posted by jon_cox View Post
        If you are happy with the look / design of your seats then I would definitely go down the refurb route. Modern foams are excellent. I have a pair of seats from Intatrim in my roadster and I have a numb bum after 20 minutes.
        Go and have a chat to these boys, well known in the classic car world. Probably best that you sit down when it comes to price but will give you an idea of what can be done.
        d:class have built a reputation for excellence in workmanship. We are passionate about cars and the people who cherish them. Custom interiors, renovations, restorations, or are looking for OEM work and repairs; we fuse classic and contemporary trimming methods with the highest quality materials, from around the world.

Bear in mind that a pair of new seats, in your colour scheme will probably set you back £800.
        Looking at the gallery pics they are very high end - bu to rich for me anteh Marlin I think. But re trim (more re foam) sounds likway forward

Comment

Working...
        X