Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneleigh 2018 Evening Meal

STONELEIGH EVENING MEAL 2018 – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST SOUGHT
    Well, yes, I appreciate it’s quite a way off, but wheels are already in motion as bookings have to be made………
    For the last couple of years Farmer’s Fayre caterers have brought a hot Sunday meal to the club pitch in the early evening, making better use of the hired marquee given that we are not permitted to use it for cooking under cover.
    For the forthcoming show the Club have been offered the alternative of enjoying our meal indoors in their on-site restaurant. I will whet your appetites with menu details later – as previously choice will depend on the number of meals booked.

For a cost of £11.04 per person for the main course (desserts £4.50) I seek indications your provisional interest and preference with respect to the restaurant or marquee.
    Feedback to John Mulvaney by email in preference please in order that I may identify and contact you later if required.
    Many thanks,
    John

Re: Stoneleigh 2018 Evening Meal

John please put us down, Kim and Steve, no preference as to where, to be honest round a fire pit with a bbq would do)

Comment

Working...
    X