Roadster parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster parts

Bonnet, engine side panels, radiator cowl, doors, wings, rear body panel which takes the spare, scuttle top panel, hood windscreen attachment panel, leaf springs, three wheels and good tyres for trialling, new brake shoes,
    discs with uprights, rear light lenses and a few more things I can’t remember.

Re: Roadster parts

hello,

new member from MARLIN owner Club, i hope using this correctly...from France, my english is not so good...!
    i m looking for a hood for my Marlin Cabrio, but also a 1300 Marina gearbox... maybe you can help me??
    Thanks fro reply, Thierry.

Comment

Hi Thierry,
      If it’s a Marina gearbox then eBay will be your best bet and arrange to collect when you are over here.
      Cabrini hood? There are a few of us including myself looking for a new LWB Roadster hood, seems a trip to the trimmers is our best option.
      Regards, Martin.

Comment

Interested in the bonnet, perhaps a few other bits, where are you?

Comment

I think this is the same person that currently has various Roadster parts for sale on eBay, in which case he is in Chesterfield.

By the look of it he wants to clear everything. May be worth contacting him through eBay. Link to one of his sales: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marlin-Ro...YAAOSwgONa3I6o
          Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 25-04-18, 10:15 AM. Reason: Added link to eBay

Comment

Working...
          X