Mud and indicators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mud and indicators.

Any time I go out, particularly recently, I have ended up with mud over the rear wings. Also I have driven down the road with the indicator signalling, not the cleverest thing to do, but as the self cancelling does not work, and I seem incapable of noticing the indicator dash lights I needed to do something.
    I bought some rubber sheet, abrasion proof, cut and fitted some auxiliary mud flaps, inside the existing ones, extending them by about two inches, hoping that will help with the mud.
    I also bought a little device from ebay, an indicator sounder, fitted that as well, adjustable so after 10 flashes I get the most annoying bleep. I am hoping that should cure my stupidity )
    Just want to fit my new lights, for the back end, and happiness abounds....then of course the hood, it's in process.

Re: Mud and indicators.

The national health will supply you with a hearing aid free of charge thus enabling the indicator noise to be heard at no cost to yourself

Comment

Its not so much the hearing, its the failure to see the flashing lights lol
      Originally posted by burnside View Post
      The national health will supply you with a hearing aid free of charge thus enabling the indicator noise to be heard at no cost to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by stevepritch View Post
        Its not so much the hearing, its the failure to see the flashing lights lol
        Watch out for the blue ones behind you
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

What! try not to attract those boys

Comment

Working...
          X