Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page  Click here to sign up
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Roadsters in Devon.

frequent forum contributor Club Member

Re: Roadsters in Devon.

I'll contact the friend who sent me the photo over the weekend and see if the owner wants to get in touch with the club.

forum contributor

Hello, nice photo, I'm actually only six foot nothing and apart from a couple of glitches have been a member of the club since shortly after I picked up the kit for the still unfinished one from Paul, back in the early 80's. The finished one was bought a couple of years ago with the intention of at least driving one for a bit to see if it was worth soldiering on with the build. Alas it had loads more the matter with it than I was led to believe and it has only been removed from the trailer in the photo ten days ago having sat on it since purchase! Yes I am a hopeless case. Sadly a huge amount of 'life' has interfered with my plans over the years, and for the moment continues to do so. Oh, before you get excited, I only unloaded it because I needed the trailer not because work on it was about to start any time soon. I've kept a pretty low profile up to now, I'll try to do better. I'll post the details of the finished one when I have a moment. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by M_King; 26-05-2018 at 02:47 PM.

For the purposes of the archive and our Roadster database could you please advise the chassis numbers of the two cars and
    the reg of the "finished" one....my email details are in Pitstop, rather than putting info on this public forum

##Many Thanks Dave Cunnington

frequent forum contributor Club Member

I'm delighted the mystery has been solved and the two Marlins are safe in your hands. I'll pass the good news on to Roger whose daughter took the photo. I hope sometime soon you get a chance to get to work and get one on the road.