Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page  Click here to sign up

Thread: Jrr Triumph special

frequent forum contributor Club Member

Jrr Triumph special

I now have JRR the Triumph special safe in my garage. I may consider selling if I can be sure that the car is in safe hands. Any one interested in making an offer, part exchange, or exchange please contact Danny. danny.nelson@blueyonder.co.uk

frequent forum contributor Club Member David's Avatar

Re: Jrr Triumph special

Quote Originally Posted by danny_nelson View Post
    I now have JRR the Triumph special safe in my garage. I may consider selling if I can be sure that the car is in safe hands. Any one interested in making an offer, part exchange, or exchange please contact Danny. danny.nelson@blueyonder.co.uk
    Well done saving that one Danny. It's tempting to offer a swap with my Roadster and get it to all the local shows entered as the 'special' that it is. But at the moment I'm considering converting the garage into a micro bakery! If that doesn't come off (still working out the costs) then it's tempting if I'd fall into the 'safe hands' category.
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, the Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph based Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Kit manufactured 1983, first registered in 1987. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne in the NE of England.

frequent forum contributor Club Member

Re: Jrr Triumph special

You do indeed fall into the category. I have sent an email. Danny.