Oswestry Iron Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oswestry Iron Works

Took the trip out to Oswestry Iron Works Sunday, cars and classics breakfast meet. So glad I got that hood, put it up just before Telford, cloud watching, just as well, as a torrential downpour with accompanying acoustics and light show arrived just after Telford. Even with the hood up though I was getting a little wet, need to look at the seals around the screen, and some form of baffle to stop the water creeping up the screen frame and under the hood.
    The journey home was different again, hood off, the clouds lightened, the sun broke through and it was warm, lovely day for a drive.

I did notice that the engine was idling faster at times, up to 1100 rpm for no apparent reason, opinions are invited.

Re: Oswestry Iron Works

A couple of possibilities - Idle control valve sticking and need clean or the throttle position switch which controls the function of the aforementioned may require adjustment.

Comment

Re: Oswestry Iron Works

Thank you, will take a look at what's going on.
      Originally posted by dogoncrazy View Post
      A couple of possibilities - Idle control valve sticking and need clean or the throttle position switch which controls the function of the aforementioned may require adjustment.

Comment

Working...
      X