Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page  Click here to sign up
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Trials Marlins

forum contributor

Re: Trials Marlins

Fiddle brakes are not allowed on "classic car trial" events, only on sporting car trials. We have at least a half dozen Roadster trials cars down here in Cornwall, 3mgb powered, a pinto, x flow, twin cam , and my v8, they lend themselves very well to trialling, although, more modern kits ,ie the Liege, are considerably more able these days. Classic trials are great fun, rarely damage a prepped car, beyond a multitude of scratches, and bent front bumpers, I thoughrely recommend having ago if your thinking about it, you wont regret it....

frequent forum contributor

Quote Originally Posted by HairyDave View Post
    Cheers for that Tony, I know Feb 19 is a bit away yet but I have been on The Fellside website and it doesn't mention geographic locations. I would like to go and see what happens first.
    Dave.
    Hi Dave
    The best place to watch is Sandale OS map ref 85/246404. Many of the sections are in the Forests and not easily accessible to spectate Sandale usually opens early afternoon.
    Alternatively if you felt like marshalling you would be with a team on one of the other sections.

regular forum contributor Club Member

I've just contacted the Fellside club to see what's involved in entering. If I do compete in this or any other trial I'll try and do a write up of what's involved from a novice perspective.